Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Bring Non Adobe Segments to Adobe Target to Build Audience(Google Analytics and Facebook Audience)

Level 3

Hi Team,

Do we have any other way to bring non-Adobe segments from Google Analytics to Adobe Target to build an audience?

If yes, how will Adobe Target recognize known and unknown users?

If not, do we have any other way to accomplish this?

I assume bringing the segments to Adobe Audience Manager and then pushing them to Experience Cloud segments will work. If yes, I'm not sure how to do it; please help me with this.

For a quick response, CCing Top Contributors.

@PratheepArunRaj @alexbishop 

@Jacob_T1  @Rajneesh_Gautam_  @JyotiSharmaV 

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Have you seen this doc about getting GA data into Audience Manager? 

The alternative, if you're focusing mainly on authenticated users, would be to use Customer Attributes. It would be a bit more manual but broadly that would work by you exporting the list of Customer IDs belonging to a particular audience from GA and then uploading that as a CSV file 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

Could you build the segments directly in Target? Or do you have additional data in GA that Target does not have access to?

Level 3

Yes @alexbishop , I have some additional data in GA that  I have to shared with 

Level 10

For this part of the question "I assume bringing the segments to Adobe Audience Manager and then pushing them to Experience Cloud segments will work. If yes, I'm not sure how to do it; please help me with this."

We have set up the back-end integration between Target and AAM (and Adobe Analytics). The AAM audiences automatically show up in Target under Audiences. They can be used in Target like your made-in-Target audiences. Here is a screenshot:

RobertBlakeley_1-1694018691581.png

Level 3

@RobertBlakeley  Thanks, But how to bring GA segments or data to the Audience Manager?

Administrator

Thanks for your question here DhanA2, and thanks @alexbishop and @RobertBlakeley for your helpful guidance here on the thread! Wondering if either of you have any additional follow- up thoughts? In the meantime, are any of our fellow Adobe Target Community Advisors and/ or Adobe Target Community Mentors able to weigh in and help clarify further?

CC our brilliant Advisors:  , and 

and our inspiring Mentors: 

@abhilashsape@Gokul_Agiwal@Rajneesh_Gautam_@PratheepArunRaj, and @Sneha-Parmar

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Have you seen this doc about getting GA data into Audience Manager? 

The alternative, if you're focusing mainly on authenticated users, would be to use Customer Attributes. It would be a bit more manual but broadly that would work by you exporting the list of Customer IDs belonging to a particular audience from GA and then uploading that as a CSV file