Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Trouble Updating Organizational Unit During New Import Workflow

Level 2

I have been working on a new data import in to a custom table and each record needs to have an Org Unit assigned to it. I have followed the steps outlined by @florentlb on this post https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-standard/move-subscription-profiles-... and yet, still continue to run in to issues.

Full flow (so far)Full flow (so far)

I have an Org Unit set up of "ccHrComms" that I need to assign to the records coming in to this table:

Org Unit SetupOrg Unit Setup

During the Load File process, I have defined another column to load the ccHrComms information in to and use throughout the workflow:

Main file load activity setting dataMain file load activity setting dataEven setting a default valueEven setting a default value

I have attempted a reconciliation step both by itself and in conjunction with targeting the rest of the data, that I am attempting to use to enrich the data with the Org Unit information:

Main reconciliation screenMain reconciliation screen

Reconciliation matching Org UnitReconciliation matching Org Unit

I have noticed that after performing this activity, the Org Unit link still does not seem to be in the data during the transition - but I'm not sure if it should be or not.

At the Update Data activity, one of the fields I set is to update the Org Unit using the value from the Data Load activity:

Data Update activity linking incoming Org Unit name (from file load) to the Org Unit linkData Update activity linking incoming Org Unit name (from file load) to the Org Unit link

Unfortunately, no matter what I do, I always get the exact same error:

Error LogError Log

This error seems to occur whether I do the reconciliation step together with the RSU match step in the screenshot above or if I try to do it separately. Has anyone been able to successfully update the Org Unit at the same time as the data import? I'm open to any suggestions at this point to help me figure out what I'm doing wrong. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@jchapman-CC-82  In the Update data activity, please try linking Org Unit (instead of Org Unit name) with Org Unit

shelly-goel_0-1607318080950.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@jchapman-CC-82  In the Update data activity, please try linking Org Unit (instead of Org Unit name) with Org Unit

shelly-goel_0-1607318080950.png