Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Transactional Alert

Level 2

Hello,

I'm not sure if my goal is even possible. I've been combing through the docs and can't quite figure out how I might be able to accomplish this.

We have an occasional issue with our transactional emails where they stall for long periods of time (due to an issue on our side) - Ideally, I'm looking for a way to send an alert on a few emails if they've not triggered in a while during regular business hours. I've looked through delivery alerting, but it seems like I'm only able to alert on a failure, not really an absence of delivery logs.

Would greatly appreciate any guidance!

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Delivery alerting indeed can only be used if a delivery is there and mainly is not really suitable for transactional messages.

1 way to achieve a monitoring would be to build a custom workflow which is searching for the events and checking the event status / date values.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Delivery alerting indeed can only be used if a delivery is there and mainly is not really suitable for transactional messages.

1 way to achieve a monitoring would be to build a custom workflow which is searching for the events and checking the event status / date values.

Level 9
I am also looking for such a solution, can you please elaborate on how to get this in real, any documentation?

Employee Advisor

In a technical workflow, you can do a query on the Events (unfortunately you need 1 query per event). Then you can check the status vs. the execution date.