Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Setting Up a New Brand in AC Standard

Level 3

Hi,

I need to setup a new Brand on our instance in AC Standard. Do I need to contact Adobe Customer Care to have it setup, or is it possible to setup as an Admin in AC? I don't see an available menu item or button to create new Brands. 

Thank you for any help with this,

JohnnyBravo

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @JohnnyBravo,

Raise a ticket with adobe support to setup new brand.

SatheeskannaK_0-1642764852474.png

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @JohnnyBravo,

Raise a ticket with adobe support to setup new brand.

SatheeskannaK_0-1642764852474.png

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 3

SatheeskannaK,

Thank you very much for the reply, appreciate it. I'll give it a go.

Thanks again,

JohnnyBravo

Level 6

We have ACS and I can set up brands just fine.  Click the Adobe Campaign logo in top left corner, then Administration.  Select Instance Settings and then Brand Configuration.

johnwwilcoxmba_0-1642776474622.png

Level 3

johnwwilcoxmba, 

Thank you for the reply, appreciate it. I can get to this point in the screenshot, but when I go into Brand Configuration it appears my current permissions are not elevated enough to create and configure a new brand. 

Thanks again,

JohnnyBravo

Employee Advisor

You can reach it in the menu as stated by John.

For doing so, you will need to have the Deliverability permission (just Administrator role is not enough here)

Note: be careful on the brand configuration, especially on E-Mail and domain fields.

Some wrong settings may cause mails not being sent anymore

Level 3

ramon_bisswanger, 
Thank you very much for the assistance! Looks as if my current permissions aren't elevated enough to configure it. It appears I can also raise a ticket with support to add the new Brand and configure. Probably a safer approach for me at this point. Again, very much appreciate your help on this.

Thank you,

Johnny Bravo