Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Anyone aware of an AAM > Sprinklr integration?

Level 2

We're seeing more and more requests for audiences to be fed into Sprinklr as a central social management platform.  Other vendors are doing this.  Is anyone aware of this integration?  Has anyone solved for this with a custom integration?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @Marc_Kriss / @JL143 ,

Currently AAM doesn't provide any OOTB integration for Sprinklr. However, there are custom approaches that may help you to share your data.

Available approaches are:

1. URL/Cookie destinations: If you have any Sprinklr tags on your website and those tags can read through the cookies then you can opt for cookie destination OR if Sprinklr has any endpoints to receive data such as in case of FB or Twitter then you can go for URL destinations.

2. Custom Exports: AAM also let's the user to export the data as-n-when needed in flat files. So, if Sprinklr provides us with a server location (SFTP or S3) then we can setup exports(files) to deliver data on regular basis.

3. Custom Real-Time Exports: This is more like a real-time server integration which requires additional set of steps from both sides like Sprinklr will need to provide us with APIs along with the credentials which will be used to authentication and then to share data. Similarly, from Adobe side we will need to enable this destination to send data in real-time to Sprinklr servers.

If any of the above approaches seems helpful then please let me know and we can talk more on that.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 2

We're hearing from Adobe that an OOTB integration is not available at this time.  Checking w Sprinklr too.

Wondering if anyone here in the community has done this another way, with AAM > Sprinklr?

Level 2

We recently switched over to Sprinklr.  It would have been nice if there was an OOTB integration pattern.  With the market moving to more of a real-time CDP, I wonder if this will even be on the AAM roadmap.  I will try to check with our Adobe contacts to see if they have any thoughts/suggestions.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @Marc_Kriss / @JL143 ,

Currently AAM doesn't provide any OOTB integration for Sprinklr. However, there are custom approaches that may help you to share your data.

Available approaches are:

1. URL/Cookie destinations: If you have any Sprinklr tags on your website and those tags can read through the cookies then you can opt for cookie destination OR if Sprinklr has any endpoints to receive data such as in case of FB or Twitter then you can go for URL destinations.

2. Custom Exports: AAM also let's the user to export the data as-n-when needed in flat files. So, if Sprinklr provides us with a server location (SFTP or S3) then we can setup exports(files) to deliver data on regular basis.

3. Custom Real-Time Exports: This is more like a real-time server integration which requires additional set of steps from both sides like Sprinklr will need to provide us with APIs along with the credentials which will be used to authentication and then to share data. Similarly, from Adobe side we will need to enable this destination to send data in real-time to Sprinklr servers.

If any of the above approaches seems helpful then please let me know and we can talk more on that.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi

Level 2

Thanks Ankita - I think you may know the consultant that is supporting us, Elaine L.

I think #3 sounds most likely path, can we coordinate a call with our side, + Elaine?