Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Scheduled Workspace Project were always showed in Chinese

Level 3

DebbyNPL_0-1625460100048.png

Why the csv data were always in Chinese in the scheduled project?

But if I directed send the project to me, it will show in English.

My Language Setting:English

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

@DebbyNPL  Can you check the default language set for the workspace project as per the screenshot below ?

amgup_0-1625461789520.png

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

@DebbyNPL  Can you check the default language set for the workspace project as per the screenshot below ?

amgup_0-1625461789520.png

Level 7
Are you getting everything in Chinese even when you download the report in PDF format ? If not than there is something needs to be changed in your Excel settings.

Employee

@DebbyNPL 

Like @amgup said workspace is supposed to be downloading or sending the project as per the language selected at the bottom of the workspace project UI. 

If it is selected as English and still you get downloaded CSV in Chinese, it could be an issue with your Excel language.

Are you the only facing this issue at your end? Could you please ask any of your colleague to try this?

Level 7

@DebbyNPL  Are you still facing the issue with language settings in downloaded report ? Have you checked on other browser or with any of your colleague ?

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?