Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

event not recorded in report suite

Level 2

I am caught in a strange situation, we have multi suite tagging and event configuration in both the report suite also exactly same.

I have created one rule in Launch to trigger when my application is declined which again is working as expected and in the console debugger. I can see the beacon as well along with all the event configured in the rule like application complete and app declined are both events sits in the same rule and both are visible in beacon
However, this event isn't showing up in one of my Adobe Analytics report suite (individual)

I'm having a pretty hard time trying to figure out how to debug the problem from here.
Given :
app declined event is serialized with application session id.
exact same configuration in global and individual report suite  for this event but app declined is showing up in global report suite not the individual report suite.

appreciate if someone can share some thoughts on the possible root cause of this issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
Check the variable configuration in the report suite again, maybe the serialization setting was not set.
Then check the processing rules, maybe there is a rule that resets the event with a custom value.
Run another test with a dummy unique serialization value (maybe the value you set in the previous test was already collected in the past).

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10
Check the variable configuration in the report suite again, maybe the serialization setting was not set.
Then check the processing rules, maybe there is a rule that resets the event with a custom value.
Run another test with a dummy unique serialization value (maybe the value you set in the previous test was already collected in the past).

Level 7

@devenderm250480 Can you also check if the report suite is configured to be sent in the web beacon containing  that event i.e. verify if the that RSID is being sent along with the Global RSID.

Employee Advisor

If the event is reported in one report suite and not in another, there must be some difference in the processing rules.