Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Can't edit segments selected in reports anymore

Level 6

The new load of analytics seems to have removed the 'wrench' in the upper right corner when I use the 'i' to look at the segment definition. I used to be able to click the wrench and the segment editor would open, I could edit the segment and then when I saved it the report would re-run with the updated segment. Now the wrench is gone and I have to jump through hoops to go to the segment manager, find the segment, edit it, re-open analytics, wait for the menus to populate, re-create my report, re-apply the segment and see if my change worked. taking a 1 minute process and making it 5-10 minutes in length. 

Am I missing something. there isn't anything in the release notes I saw about this capability being changed.

I am an admin so should be able to do anything without needing to setup special access (and if there is special access what is it I need to do to get it back?)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Warren,

This bug has been fixed by engineering and will be rolled out in the October Maintenance Release, we regret any inconvenience caused.

Thanks!

TM

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Warren,

This bug has been fixed by engineering and will be rolled out in the October Maintenance Release, we regret any inconvenience caused.

Thanks!

TM

Employee

My understanding is this is a known bug issue with the recent release and CC is aware. I would recommend issuing a ticket if you would like direct updates, but a fix is in the works.

Best,

Brian