Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Analytics Champions applications are now OPEN! Applications are open through June 2nd. Click the link to learn more and apply.
Sort
  • Most Recent
  • Most Views
  • Most Likes
  • Most Replies
  • Oldest First
Filter
  • All
  • Resolved
  • Unresolved
  • Zero replies

  • on 07-11-2019
    Hi Everyone,We are exploring the Customer Attributes option for ingesting the dataWe are able to upload the csv and can preview data in the Customer Attributes spaceWe are getting the column names in the workspace as well, but not the values We require those values so that we can do visualizations i...

    Views

    1.1K

    Likes

    0

    Replies

    1
  • on 07-11-2019
    Hey there,I'm trying to set up a segment to track new purchasing customers in Adobe Analytics Workspace, and I want to be sure I've done this correctly.The logic is that I want to capture visitors making their first purchase within the last 53 weeks, but I'm not sure if this set up is saying that. I...

    Views

    1.5K

    Likes

    0

    Replies

    3
  • on 07-11-2019
    I want to get the same result from clickstream query with workspace "Application Time To Complete"Ran below query but found there's big gap between them. please review my code whether it's correctly written.SELECT a.as_of_dt, a.category, a.product, a.product1,        sum(a.complete_time) AS complete...

    Views

    178

    Likes

    0

    Replies

    0
  • on 07-11-2019
    Hi,I would like to see that entered certain pages (that works with entry page) who then did not see any other page (reload is okay). Unfortunately, I cannot build a segment with THEN "exit". Count distinct does not work for pages... Any ideas?RegardsStefanie

    Views

    4.4K

    Likes

    2

    Replies

    6
  • on 07-11-2019
    Hello,I would like to know how it is possible that when I break down a specific Tracking Code for "Entry Page Original" that there are pages the visitors enter that we never promoted in a social ad.Mostly 90% is the page we promoted but the other 10% are sites that we never promoted in the ad. How i...

    Views

    4.0K

    Likes

    0

    Replies

    5
  • on 06-11-2019
    When does adobe count a visit? Does the page need to be fully loaded so that it counts as a visit?Or is the info “Visit” already triggered as soon as the page starts to load? When exactly does analytics register a “Visit” on a Page of ours?

    Views

    1.2K

    Like

    1

    Replies

    3
  • on 06-11-2019
    I have a numeric event that is tracking a value (in this case, # of selections) when another action occurs. In order to see the range of #s for that event (1, 2, 3, etc.), I am trying to use it in Workspace. However, when I put it into a new Freeform table, the values are just counting the # of time...

    Views

    682

    Likes

    0

    Replies

    0
  • on 06-11-2019
    Hi Teamwith the new experience platform SDK for mobile, do we still need the adobe mobile services to capture the referrer variable. is there any new documentation about how to capture it ?Thank you.

    Views

    3.2K

    Likes

    0

    Replies

    2
  • on 06-11-2019
    Hello, I have a report that I need to pull data into and I wanted to lay everything out in the Workspace with Freeform tables. It is for specific webpages so I wanted to have one Freeform table around looking at visits and referrals and then another table with page views/unique visits/bounce/time sp...

    Views

    1.7K

    Likes

    0

    Replies

    1
  • on 06-11-2019
    Hi, anyone knows how to check the exact path from a user who comes from a breakdown fallout? As you see this is a breakdown fallout. If I wanto know next paths/hits from users who went to 'dashboard:home' o 'purchase:lineas adicionales home', I can not take the segment to flow report, since segments...

    Views

    231

    Likes

    0

    Replies

    0
Top contributors In the last month (30 days)
1
Avatar
Applaud 500
26 Accepted solutions
2
Avatar
Originator
19 Accepted solutions
3
Avatar
Coach
7 Accepted solutions
4
Avatar
Give Back 400
6 Accepted solutions
5
Avatar
Affirm 10
5 Accepted solutions