Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First
Filter
  • All
  • Resolved
  • Unresolved
  • Zero replies

• 10/9/24
    Hello Adobe,I’m facing an issue with marketing channels where the tracking codes are not being attributed correctly. I have reviewed the configuration multiple times and cannot find anything wrong. All configurations are set within the "Classification Rule Builder," the channels are defined in the "...

Views

Replies

• 10/9/24
    We have a nav menu that has banners on the category flyouts. I'm trying to setup a rule in Data Collection to report these page event views to Analytics. I have a data element for these menu banners of core. Constant and the constant value is %event.element.innerText%I have an action that says "When...

Views

Replies

• 10/9/24
    Hey I got an ask to extract data at GUID( similar to login ID) level from adobe analytics. What are steps/ways we can acheive this. What questions I have to ask. Should i use warehouse or feeds? Or any inbuilt API's/ 2) they are trying to integrate with EDP. What questions should i ask stakeholders ...

Views

Replies

• 10/9/24
    Will Adobe Mix Modeler work with any non adobe CDP platforms

Views

Replies

• 10/9/24
    Hello,If a purchase event is passed on a hit, without the other variables that are expected - products, revenue, and so forth - would that purchase event increment the order count, and essentially pass a null value (like zero) to the other elements that are not found? We have a case in which the tra...

Views

Replies

• 10/9/24
    Hi, I'm trying to write SQL Code on our Adobe Daily Web Traffic Source Table. I want to match our page views from Adobe Workspace to our Database downstream query based on the Marketing Channel Processing Rules. Our first rule is Paid Search and it's based on the Paid Search Detection Rules. How do ...

Views

Replies

• 10/9/24
    Wired has a variance of negative 2% with -5% during weekend and mobile has a varinace of positive 2%any idea why would this happen ?

Views

Replies

• 10/9/24
    Hi Team Is there a specific reason why switching from Adobe Analytics to GA 360 is more appealing to people? Is it because GA 360 is more affordable or because it comes in packages with Analytics 360, Tag Manager 360, Google Optimize 360, Attribution, and Google Data Studio? kindily check this site ...

Views

Replies

• 10/9/24
    Assuming that customer has 50 millions page views per month. Additionally there can be some additional events connected with search, add to cart, transactions and lead generation events.If I have lookback period of 30 days there might be 60 millions rows. How you determine such an assumption? Do you...

Views

Replies

• 10/8/24
    Hi Team,   We are already passing unique event ID for the scOpen event. but now our Mobile App and  Front End Team has recommended to pass the hex characters to be used as the eventID so that web and mobile app generates  the same number for eventID. They have given us the code to generate the uniqu...

Views

Replies