Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Workfront UX Designer Here! Looking for Community Members to learn about how you are using Proofs (Review and Approval)

Level 2
Hello awesome Community! If you haven't met me before, I'm a User Experience Designer here at Workfront . I work within the Review and Approval (also known as Proofing) area within Workfront. Me and my team are hard at work making some big changes to simply make the experience better and more useable. As such, I want to learn from you all on a more personal level! I want to learn and understand how you and your teams are using proofing, documents, proof reporting and approval processes. The more I understand how you work, the better I can improve the product! I am currently host ing some short, 1-on-1, 25 min video-chat interviews with YOU the Community Members. I have multiple slots open most days for the next several weeks! "https://calendly.com/skylarsanford/30-min-workfront-ux-research-interview" Click here to schedule a time! Thanks in advance! I very much look forward in meeting all of you! I also want to shout out to the Review and Approve discussion board. I invite any and all that wants to hold and specific conversations about Review and Approval (Proofing). There are several discussion going on now! Skylar Sanford Workfront
3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Skylar, Does your role also cover the approval processes in the normal Workfront application as well? Jamie Jamie Hill JLL EMEA

Level 1
Hi Jamie, I think I can help you with the approval processes in Workfront. Thanks Sona Sona Tovmasyan Workfront

Level 2
Still have open times to briefly interview members of the Community about Proofing, Advanced workflows, and Approval processes. "https://calendly.com/skylarsanford/30-min-workfront-ux-research-interview/09-06-2017">Click here to schedule a time Thanks! Skylar Sanford Workfront