Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Charlotte User Group - Last Call!

Level 9
Hey everyone, Just one last reminder to register for next week's "http://lp.workfront.com/Charlotte-User-Group-Fall-2017.html">User Group in Charlotte . It will be held on Thursday at noon at Novant Health. See the registration page for more details. It's going to be a great chance to meet other Workfront Users, talk about how to improve your instance of Workfront, learn some best practices, and score a free lunch on us! Also... it's free! We're keeping an eye on the weather and hoping for the best. If you have any questions, please leave a comment here in this thread. I'm happy to answer them! -Nate Nate Bagley Community Manager Workfront natebagley@workfront.com | 801.477.9712
1 Reply

Level 2
Hi Nate, Can we have a quick check-in tomorrow to make sure that I'm on point for what is needed as the host? I'm getting a bit nervous and don't want to overlook anything. Best, Elizabeth T. Johnson Novant Health | Marketing & Communications Marketing Traffic Coordinator 108 Providence Road, Charlotte, NC Direct Phone: 704-384-5515 Making healthcare remarkable