Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Report that pulls tasks on projects converted from issues by user

Level 1

We accept work through Issues submitted by users who only use Workfront to submit work, communicate about their work and review proofs. I would like to build a report that shows the planned dates for reviews of projects they submitted only. Keep in mind that these users are not assigned tasks in Workfront. I tried using a task report, but I am unable to filter by the user who submitted the converted issue, so the report shows every project that the user has access to, which is not useful. If I use a Project report, I am unable to filter by task name.

I need a solution that makes it easy for our Stakeholders to see a quick glance at the days they need to be prepared to review new materials without needing to review our entire task list. Has anyone discovered a solution that could solve this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 5

I think you need to provide a bit more context as to where these reviews are stored or identified. If they are on tasks then you may wish to consider having a field on the project that is updated via Fusion