Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Why is there no filter for User GROUP on Utilization? And for that matter, why no GROUP filter for Work nor for People on advanced analytics. This hobbles my ability to report what I want.

Level 3

Utilization: I don't understand the filters here (i.e. must include at least 1 project, and limits # of portfolios to 10). I see no way to check the utilization of Creative Studios Group, whose work may extend beyond 10 Portfolios

Advanced Analytics: Same thing...why allow Portfolio filtering and not Group filtering?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

100% agree. The 10 portfolio rule has made utilization unusable for us. For now, I have been using Resource Estimate object type reports to get the info on want for planned hours by job role by week. But I know the Legacy Resource Pool is going to be leaving soon and so not sure what we will do after that.

Level 3

Thanks Anthony! Glad I wasn't just overlooking something obvious. To me, Group is the most important object :-) I haven't worked with the Resource Estimate object, I am intrigued. Had been using Assignment, but it has its own issues. Will check it out.

Level 2

Hey Jane,

Enhanced analytics is the product I own at workfront. The filter is definitely going to be much better and standardized with the new reporting features that are being built. Would you mind if I reached out and talked about exactly what type of information you are trying to get out of the system?

Thanks!

Joel

Level 2

Has there been any movement on this since the questions was posted?