Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

When we click into an email or notification where @xxxxxxxxx was used within a proof comment, we land on the updates page as opposed to the comment directly in the proof. We then need open the proof and search for where that comment was made

Level 4

which can be very time consuming when there are many comments in the document. Is this a know glitch or are we missing something? Thanks,

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3

We don't have the above but I have found with the New Experience that users land on 'Updates Section' rather than task list when going to a project. Would love to know how to change this at a system level in the same way you do for home page.

Thank You

Emma

Community Advisor

From the email notifications if you click on the "go to proof" button it should take you to the proof with the comments. Also should note the email will have the comment number noted 

KellieGardner_0-1704381194381.png

From the notifications inside of Workfront it will always take you to the updates page unfortunately and it doesn't note the comment number either. I find the emails more useful than the Workfront notifications.