Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Proof Interaction Report

Level 6

Hi Community,

I have a client that wants to see who is reviewing proofs and who is contributing. Ideally, against each version of a proof they want to see who's opened, commented and approved (not just total numbers but against each person). Similar to what is available when we get an email update as below. So if there are 3 versions of the proof, they would see this info for each proof.

I think the information is there as we can go into versions of proofs and see this, but reporting on it is a pickle.

Even if it's a case of getting raw data that can be pivoted in Excel would be a step forward.

Thanks

Matt

MattWindsor_0-1715616418944.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Matt,

The closest you're going to be able to get to this is using a proof approval report, grouped by document version and with proof progress + approver decision as columns in your view. On a report configured like this you will get a separate row for each approver and the proof progress column will show if the proof has been sent, opened, commented, decision made + what decision was given.

Getting the number of comments made by each proof reviewer however isn't possible as far as i'm aware. 

Best Regards,

Rich.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Matt,

The closest you're going to be able to get to this is using a proof approval report, grouped by document version and with proof progress + approver decision as columns in your view. On a report configured like this you will get a separate row for each approver and the proof progress column will show if the proof has been sent, opened, commented, decision made + what decision was given.

Getting the number of comments made by each proof reviewer however isn't possible as far as i'm aware. 

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 6

Thanks Rich, thanks for this, I'll give this a go. Support also confirmed that the comments couldn't be reported on either.

Cheers

Matt