Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Updates not being sent via email

Level 7

All my users have said that they're not receiving emailed updates/annoucements/reports/etc. from Workfront. I've put a ticket in with Customer Support but curious if other people are having the same problems.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

20 Replies

Level 9
We've been experiencing this issue since yesterday. I logged a support ticket as well - Case Number 0019556. Very frustrating!!!

Level 7
Ugh. Thanks for verifying that it's not just us. This really couldn't have happened at a worse time. Our entire team are remote reporting due to the SARS-CoV-2 virus pandemic. We need those Updates now more than we normally would. John J. O'Sullivan Bristol-Myers Squibb

Level 2
Same here. However, I noticed if I switched from Chrome to Firefox, I got better results. Andrew DiRienzo AT&T Creative Services - NYC

Community Advisor
we're on cluster 5, and I'm receiving notifications (I'm sending to myself). Good luck John and Christina! -skye

Level 2
Good afternoon - We are also experiencing this, but it started just before noon this morning. It is showing in both the regular and the new experience. I have cleared my cache and cookies and logged in again, but that did not fix the issue. We are in Cluster 3. Julie Lang CRS Julie Lang

Level 7
We're experiencing other weirdness in Chrome (e.g. The Updates not showing up on-screen thing, bulleted lists/numbered lists not showing bullets/numbers, etc.). But this is happening independent of whatever browser is being used. No emails are being sent by Workfront to users. BTW: We're on Cluster 3. John J. O'Sullivan Bristol-Myers Squibb

Level 10
We're on Cluster 1 and we're seeing the same thing. I'm about to call WF now.

Employee
Hello all, We are looking into this. Please contact support so we can do research. We know how important this is to all of our customers. Thank you, Kyna

Level 2
Hello Everyone, Our Development Team believes that they have identified the cause and are working to resolve this ASAP. If you have opened a Support Case we will update you on progress there and I will work to update this thread with developments in this resolution as well. Thanks, Adam Millet

Level 9
Adam - tried reporting the issue with no luck:

Level 7
I just got a response from Customer Support. They want to look into our instance to see what isn't been sent...but nothing is being sent from our instance. (?) Are all support agents aligned on this issue? John J. O'Sullivan Bristol-Myers Squibb

Level 2
Christina, I am looking into chat now. You can continue to use the other processes to submit Support Cases. Here is an article for your convenience coving those options. https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/Contacting-Customer-Support-1494712456 Adam Millet

Level 2
John, Thank you for pointing this out. We are communicating this internally in real-time, so you just might have gotten through to someone before we had a chance to get them the update. We are looking for specific examples to provide to our Development Team so help resolve this quickly. Thank you so much for your patience and we will continue to work to ensure that our support agents are all asking for the same information so we can ensure that we resolve this issue. Adam Millet

Level 7
Yeah, just got a response. We're good. Thanks for taking the lead on this! John J. O'Sullivan Bristol-Myers Squibb

Level 10
I got a voice mail from WF a little earlier that indicated they were reverting some code that was pushed out that they believe caused this issue. It appears that this has fixed the problem for us (again CL01). Hoping it resolved it for others as well.

Level 7
Thanks for sharing; hopefully it'll work for us schlubs in Cluster 3 as well... -j John J. O'Sullivan Bristol-Myers Squibb

Level 2
As Vic stated above our Development Team found that the cause for this was code that was released last night. We have reverted the change and emails are now being delivered. Adam Millet

Level 9
Thanks Adam. We're still experiencing an issue with task notifications. (a task is setup on a project in planning, and when the project turns current, the task notification does not go to the user). Could this be related? This is new behavior.

Level 2
Their fix seems to have resolved the issue on our end. Thanks very much! Julie Lang CRS Julie Lang

Level 7
Same here. Thanks for this quick resolution! I drink this Home Office beer in your honour. Happy weekend! -j John J. O'Sullivan Bristol-Myers Squibb