Expand my Community achievements bar.

Turning off Notifications at Weekends

Level 4
I am getting complaints from my team that they are receiving overdue notifications over the weekends. That they should have finished the tasks in a timely manner, was not the response they were looking for ;) Is there a way to disable these emails for weekends? I know that on an individual basis you can switch Notifiactions off, but is there a better way...? Thanks, Phil
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10
I would double check that you do not have "Elapsed" days/weeks/etc for your overdue notifications. It was my understanding that if you select 1 day after it was due, that would not be over the weekend or office closures but if you select 1 elasped day, that would include those. We don't have overdue notifications, so I'm not 100% sure if that is the issue.

Level 4
Thanks, Anthony, I appear to have it set correctly.... I might just turn it off, and leave it to the PMs to manage their teams ;p

Level 9
Another Anthony Imgrund knowledge bomb ! Thanks for always having so many awesome solutions!
I would double check that you do not have "Elapsed" days/weeks/etc for your overdue notifications.
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 9
Thanks, Phil. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: