Expand my Community achievements bar.

Who here will be attending LEAP this year...?

Level 4
Who here will be attending LEAP this year...?
28 Replies

Level 10
I will be! I will also be leading one of the workshops/breakouts. If anyone is interesting in hearing how FCB is managing multiple business units in one global instance, sign up for our breakout one May 3rd at 2pm. :)

Level 10
I'd love to see a global forums area in the lounge, where one can come meet the other posters. :)

Level 2
I'll also be there and am travelling from the UK for it. I had the pleasure of lunching with Workfront's CMO, Joe Staple, today (as he is currently in the UK) and he informs me there are approx. 900 people expected this year!

Level 4
Hey, Stuart.... Can you bring some Marmite and Heinz salad cream over for me, please....? I'll see you are suitably rewarded =D

Level 4
Good idea! I suggest by the hotel pool ;p

Level 2
:-) Sure, no problem Phil, you'll need to remind me nearer the time though!

Level 3
Hi All! We've set up a lounge at Leap in the Customer Experience Zone for Community, so feel free to use it as a meeting spot. I'll be there, along with the Workfront Community team. We can’t wait to meet you in person, and help you connect with each other. Looking forward to it!

Level 4
Thanks, Carina.... Looking forward to meeting you and your team.

Level 4
Hi Carina! I'm looking forward to having an amazing time. Can't wait to meet you all!

Level 4
I'll be there! Coming down from Baltimore, Maryland. I'll also be presenting on Wednesday at 2, talking about our project management and portfolio formation process and how we use Workfront for it all...so if you're not doing anything then come join me! :)

Level 10
I'll be there as well! Looking forward to another great conference.

Level 3
New to Community pages but I'll be at LEAP and presenting with my co-worker Jen. Come check out our session on Thursday at 10am! Looking forward to making some new Workfront connections!

Level 2
I will be there this year. Last year was very informative. Looking forward to another great one!

Level 4
Looking forward to attending, see ya'll in Florida

Level 2
I will be there as a First Timer! We implemented Workfront last fall and I'll be presenting on how we have managed the change. The 2PM Wednesday session is entitled "Change is a 6-Letter Word!"

Level 10
I'll be there. I learned a lot from last year's event and am looking forward to another great get-together this year.