Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Status change time stamp

Level 2
I have a request from an end user to report on the elapsed time between status changes. How much time passed before the Issue status was updated from In Progress to Pending User etc. Has anyone field a similar request and been able to put something together for the user? I can't find a field in the journal that would give me a timestamp on status change. Greg Brisendine MRC Global
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
Check this page out for a solution: https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/235635048-Most-Requested-Reporting-Text-Edits Narayan Raum Delivery Lead/System Administrator Workfront Center of Excellence SunTrust Bank

Level 2
Thanks. I was hoping there was a native field that could be used without implementing a custom solution. Greg Brisendine MRC Global

Level 10
Sorry, but I believe that is as good as it gets on this. It can present problems if changed back and forth. I would definitely be a fantastic enhancement request, that I think you could get a lot of support for. If you open one, send out the link so we can vote on it! Thanks! Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU