Expand my Community achievements bar.

Communication of Navigational Bar Changes & Access to Adobe Products - did I miss it?

Level 3

I'm fielding a lot of questions today from our end-users who cannot find their timesheets, requests, projects because there is suddenly a change in their navigational experience in Workfront. Did I miss an announcement of this change?

There is now a black bar that replaces their 'waffle menu' with a link to other Adobe products: 

ChristinaJay_0-1721665195399.png

The menu they use has moved completely to the other side, changed the icon, and we have now lost more real estate with this black bar at the top:

ChristinaJay_1-1721665246735.png

For those trying to 'figure it out' on their own, to add insult to injury, if they click into assets, it doesn't even list Workfront as an option to find (or go back to). How in 

ChristinaJay_2-1721665304650.png

This is maddening. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Christina - did you recently make the move to Adobe Console? If so, this is the navigation once you migrate. 

Community Advisor

Actually Christina, I did just read through the release notes for 24.7 and it might be due to that. 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/workfront/using/product-announcements/product-releases/re...

Adobe Unified Experience now available for more Workfront organizations

To allow organizations access to the benefits of the Adobe Unified Experience, we’ve begun making it available to existing Workfront customers.

The Adobe Unified Experience includes:

• A single login for all Adobe applications through Adobe Experience Cloud
  • An “organization switcher” to move between Workfront organizations and environments
  • Navigation with options for Workfront pages, Adobe Experience Cloud preferences, and your Workfront profile

If your organization is moving to the Adobe Unified Experience with the 24.7 release, your Workfront administrator has received an Announcement Center message about the change.

Previously, the Adobe Unified Experience was available only to new Workfront customers.