Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Proof "shared with me" only works for Approvers - Not Reviewers

Level 2

Users are interested in knowing what proofs have been shared with them so they can have a report that shows on pending proofs in one place.   This works fine if they have been added to a proof as an Approver.  BUT it does not work if they have been added as a Reviewer.   For that we use a report of "documents shared with me", but because documents don't have a status the report returns ALL documents shared with the user.  A date constraint helps but not ideal.

How do others manage this apparent disconnect with tracking and reporting Approvals vs. Reviewers or a proof?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, this is a repeated ask all over Community and I'm surprised WF hasn't implemented yet. It's not currently possible - here's an Idea you can upvote, I'm sure there are others you can upvote around this topic. https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/workfront-ideas/need-list-of-proofs-user-needs-to-r...

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, this is a repeated ask all over Community and I'm surprised WF hasn't implemented yet. It's not currently possible - here's an Idea you can upvote, I'm sure there are others you can upvote around this topic. https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/workfront-ideas/need-list-of-proofs-user-needs-to-r...

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Community Advisor

It's not a report but we have a layout template for External Users/Reviewers and we've pinned the My Updates page at the top to allow them to quickly see anything outstanding for their approval (docs, proofs, etc.).  It only shows what needs their current action, but it gives them something.