Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Proof Approval Reporting Examples

Level 4

I'm looking for some examples of reports people are using for proof approvals. What columns are you displaying, anything fun i could be adding in text mode, etc. Our users want reporting but don't do a great job elaborating on what they want to see so hoping some creatives out there have ideas. 

I would also like to know which type of reports people are using for proof approvals and the reasoning. They each have their own limits on functionality they can display.

• Document
  • Document Version
  • Proof Approvals

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Proof.png

This is one we just created as we start to use Proof, there is some textmode with it.  Happy to share how its made.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Proof.png

This is one we just created as we start to use Proof, there is some textmode with it.  Happy to share how its made.

Level 4

I like this! Which type of report did you use to build this? I would love more on how it was built especially text mode components. 

Level 1

This looks like exactly what I need! Are you still willing and able to share how it is made?

Level 2

I know this is several months old, but I would also love to see the text mode behind this Proofing Report. Can I shoot you an email?