Expand my Community achievements bar.

Our search function is not finding projects - anyone else

Level 10

The search function is not finding projects - that we know exist. Anyone else having search function issues?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

21 Replies

Level 6

We've been having issues off and on today.

Level 1

Yes, we are having the same issue. Thanks for opening a ticket. @Cindy Reichert‚

Level 1

We've been having issues all day as well. I'm going to open a support ticket, but for a workaround, Advanced Search is working and bringing back search results.

Level 1

I see it's actually a known issue and WF's suggested Workaround is the Advanced Search.

Community Advisor

I saw that too, then I received an email that they closed the issue (Adobe System Status issue #20220711046), so I opened a ticket for our instance. Thought we were just one of the unlucky instances, but looks like we're not alone.

Level 3

We're having it too (still ongoing). Advanced Search has been working for us as well, though some users have reported issues with that also.

Level 2

Still having this issue as well.

Level 10

Same issue for at least half the day yesterday. No feedback yet from Support, no Adobe status announcements yet either.

Level 3

This is also an issue for us in searching for issues. The issue is not found when you do the initial search but if you go to advanced search, it will work.

Level 10

I believe WF support is on it. That being said, Advanced search is actually supperior to regular search, plus I think it taxes the system less and makes your searches faster and more accurate. I would recommend using advanced all the time.

Level 3

I wish there was a way to set it as a default when clicking in the Search bar, because while I agree with you, our standard user isn't thrilled about the extra clicks (miniscule though they may be, they do add up when there is a high volume of work to navigate).

Level 2

We are having the same issue as well.

Level 2

Yes search functionality seems to be very diminished. Even when doing an advanced search and filtering out an entry date range from:

5/1/22-7/12/22

it does not find projects I know exist within those parameters. It also pulls us results from 2020-2021....?

Level 10

Advanced Search is not always working either, so this is kinda ugly and no updates for 24 hours from Support (which is unusual). Spending alot of time fielding search issues today with nothing to tell the users.

Also, oddly, no Adobe Status updates (emails) either.

Level 3

I wonder if they are waiting for the 22.3 releases to roll out before addressing this?

Level 10

I sure hope not, but I also wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

Level 1

We are also facing the same issues. It's not working on advanced search also - the page comes up completely blank.

Level 5

Our workaround was to create a couple of temporary prompt reports, one for projects and one for users. At least that helps from an admin standpoint and can be shared to the users if needed.

Community Advisor

Our search is now working - I did have to clear my cache/cookies, but the results are coming through normal again 🎉