Is there any other mechanism besides the "Ideal Exchange" (or whatever it is called now) to put in complaints/feature requests? These aren't "feature requests," more like "feature fixes/reverts."
My users have a list of things they dislike about the new Timesheet:
- Command+F is pre-empted by Workfront rather than allowing the browser to search.
- The timesheet is now using lazy-load, which makes the browser search wonky in any case, so that is probably why WF implemented their own search.
- But most users still reflexively want to use the browser search since that is normal browser behavior. Asking user to click on search or use WF's shortcut is a tall order for busy users on multiple systems. This is bad UI design (and one I am personally getting tired of seeing on web apps).
- The titles area is too small for longer Task titles.
- Really bad display issues with long titles on smaller "sidekick" displays (1280x1024).
- Users do not like seeing all weeks available in a horizontal scroll. The previous "paged" mechanism was easier and more intuitive to use. The horizontal scroller is fiddly and imprecise.
- Too much space taken up by time entry area. Only needs to be one week wide. Give the extra space to the titles.
- "Return/enter" no longer commits a time entry and move to the next line. Bring this back.
- To enter a comment, you have to click to open, then click to type. If it opens, it should default to "ready to type."
- "Done" for comments is an unnecessary step. Click-out and tab-away should work equally as well (like it does for entereing time).