Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

New "Copy Link" Feature for Updates

Level 8
Hi all! This morning I just noticed this feature is available for updates, and it's something I had posted to the idea exchange earlier in the year. (see screenshot below) I want to make sure I didn't miss this as part of a release update? Learning all of the new functionality within each release (and communicating it out to users) is a large part of my job, so I'm just curious if this was announced somewhere and I just missed it? Don't get me wrong, I love this feature, but I do need to know if I should plan on letting our users know now, that this feature is available, or if I should wait for the 2020.1 release to production. Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.
3 Replies

Employee
Hi Sydney, I can't see your screenshot -- can you try to reattach it please? I wanted to check what you see with the release notes! Thanks, Kyna

Level 7
Oh, I see it! neat feature! Leah Janz Metro Transit

Level 7
Hi Sydney, This is a new feature that was implemented outside of the release windows, but instead during our normal patch processes. I've already been in communication with our internal teams about improving our documentation, and we appreciate your feedback! I hope you enjoy the new feature, and please feel free to let your users know it's a new part of the system! Thanks, P.S. we changed the % Complete to a sliding bar! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront