Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

New Beta opportunity for improved Filter and Grouping experience. Sign up now!

Employee

Hi All,

We are excited to extend an open invitation to join the beta program for the new and improved Filters, Groups and Views experience on projects, tasks and issues lists! Starting in August 2021, we will be ready to enable these updates as a beta in your instance and would love to hear your feedback during the beta period. Please fill out this survey if you are interested in joining this beta program. When you sign up, we will enable the new Filters and Groups in your Production instance. When enabled, a toggle to switch to the new experience will appear on the existing filters for all users with access to projects, tasks and issues lists. Filters will be synced between the two experiences so there will not be loss of data as users switch back and forth.

A sneak peek into how it will look!

0694X00000EMZQcQAP.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Employee

Thanks everyone for the participation!

We have finalized the first group of customers. If anyone wants to participate moving forward, we will keep the survey open for future registrations.

Employee

Hi everyone,

Thanks again for the willingness to provide feedback.

For those of you who signed up to participate, we wanted to let you know that the new filtering experience will be enabled on project, task and issue lists in preview in the middle of October.

We will be reaching out to you later in September to provide more details and provide the timing of when this will arrive in your preview instance.

The new filtering experience will also be available in Preview for Workload Balancer starting from early September.

Level 2

@Vazgen Babayan‚ - Could I please get time with you to review the new Filtering experience? Thank You!

Employee

Hi Chris,

Sure thing. This link will schedule call on the calendar for either me or Cory Crouch, the lead designer on the new experience.

https://calendly.com/wf-product-research/new-filters-experience