Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Text Mode Grouping Help - Custom Grouping & Labels for Ranges

Level 2

I have a report in which I have a custom calculated field on to calculate the Weekday Difference between Entry Date and Actual Completion Date. I have this custom calculated field formatted as a number. 

I need to group by this field on a report (0-10 days, 11-30 days, 30+ days) so that I can pull it into chart. My other groupings are working but this one is not (group.1 below). 

The goal is to create a chart that shows the range of days to complete and the maximum days to complete and is grouped by team on the chart.

group.0.iscollapsed=false

group.0.linkedname=team

group.0.namekey=view.relatedcolumn

group.0.namekeyargkey.0=team

group.0.namekeyargkey.1=name

group.0.valuefield=team:name

group.0.valueformat=string

group.1.linkedname=direct

group.1.namekey=Time to Complete Request

group.1.valueexpression=IF({Time to Complete Request}<11,”0-10 Days”,IF({Time to Complete Request}<31,”11-30 Days”,IF({Time to Complete Request}>30,”30+ Days”)))

group.1.valueformat=doubleAsString

group.2.linkedname=direct

group.2.namekey=Time to Complete Request

group.2.valuefield=Time to Complete Request

group.2.valueformat=customDataLabelsAsString

textmode=true

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

1) To do the Valueexpression you would need to include the DE: for the fieldname

2) You cannot do a grouping in the report to display on the chart. That needs to be a custom field

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 6

1) To do the Valueexpression you would need to include the DE: for the fieldname

2) You cannot do a grouping in the report to display on the chart. That needs to be a custom field