Expand my Community achievements bar.

How do I have a column under license show standard and light users?

Level 2

Due to the recent change in how Adobe is charging reviewer users who approve more than 5 proofs as a Light user, we have seen a flood of alerts to that effect coming from Workfront. As a result, I need to create a report that shows us how many light users we have, as well as the total number of decisions that they have made over the past few months. The problem I am running into is that if I go to Users, I can sort the License column by A-Z and pull my Light users to the top and see the number of decisons that they have made in the last month. But their is no way to modify that information or export it. When I go to reporting and try to recreate that same view, I am left with only being able to see Standard users. I have tried adding rules to the License column and have had no luck. I desperately need to be able to see Light users in a report and I am at a loss at what to do. Is there anyone her who can explain to me what the difference is in the License column in the Users list from the Admin panel and the License column in the normal reporting function? Because I don't see any...

Thank you.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 6

I believe you can only see approval history under the user view.  There should be one called Historical Decisions.  You could use a filter to show only your light users.  From a user report, you should be able to get to Users - User Historical Decisions with a filter of Light license.  A gauge chart helps to monitor how many light users are active during the month. If you use fusion you can create a flow to reset light users to a contributor license at the start of the month.  If you have some that need to remain light users, you can add a custom form field as a filter.