Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Fusion: Runtime Error - "[404] null with primary key value(s) "xxxxxxxxxxxx" not found" - Workfront Update Record module

Level 6

Is anyone familiar with this error in Fusion that occurs on a Workfront Update Record module? I think I've seen it in the past in Fusion 1.0 when it was trying to set a value in a dropdown field where the value was not an option in the dropdown menu. This case, though, I am trying to update a simple text box field in the operation, and still getting the error. Any ideas what it might be?

I am attaching screenshots showing the logic for setting the value, the Inputs and the error. Any insights would be appreciated. Thank you.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Could it be because the custom form where DE:BAM is on is not yet available on the object?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Could it be because the custom form where DE:BAM is on is not yet available on the object?

Level 6

Yes, that was exactly why. I'd meant to come back here and update the thread to share that's the conclusion I'd come to too. Thank you for answering. :)