Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Is there way to automatically put a blank folder in the Documents tab when a request is converted into a project?

Level 7

Would like a folder named 'releases' to be automatically put in the documents tab at the time a request is converted into a project on all projects. Currently we are adding it manually each time.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Maria,

Do you use project templates? We have folders added to our templates so all projects have those folders when created.

Level 9

Hi Maria - create this folder on your project templates. When you use that template when converting a project, it will automatically be created.

Level 4

I have folders set up on the project templates. However, any documents that are uploaded on the request don't automatically get added into a specific folder when the request is converted to a project. Is there to choose which folder all documents from the request get uploaded to? Right now all I see is that it gets added to the general documents area.