Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

I am looking for anyone that has installed and set up the Jira Connector to Workfront that is willing to share the steps required to complete the setup. I have the documentation but would love to speak with someone that has actually done it successfully.

Level 1

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

9 Replies

Level 8

No experience, but just wanted to say hi, Dan! Good to see you back in the Workfront world.

Level 1

Hi, Adina, it's been awhile! Good to know you are still around. I hope all is going well for you these days. Thanks for saying "Hi!". 😉

Level 2

Hi Dan,

We recently installed the Jira Connector to Workfront. I did not do the Jira work, but would be happy to talk to you about the things we discovered during this process.

It works great, now I just need more users to use it 🙂

Level 1

Excellent! Thank you, Lori! It would be most helpful to get on a Zoom meeting if you don't mind. I'm located in Utah on Mountain time; what time zone are you in? When would work best for you? I'm really open this week but do have a couple of things I need to avoid on my calendar. How about if you give me 3 times that would work for you and I'll see which of those works for me?

Thanks again for responding! --Dan

Level 2

Dan, I'm in central time zone so I will let you do the conversions. Wednesday afternoon after 2pm or Thursday morning at 10am. Would work for me.

Level 1

Lori, I would then propose 3pm Central time Wednesday afternoon. Do you use Zoom? I can send you my email to invite me, or if you send me your email I will create a Zoom meeting invitation to send you. Just let me know how you want to do that. Thanks! --Dan

Administrator

Just chiming in here that if you don't want to post your email addresses publicly, you can visit the individual's profile and send a direct message from there. If that's helpful at all!