Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

I am looking for anyone that has installed and set up the Jira Connector to Workfront that is willing to share the steps required to complete the setup. I have the documentation but would love to speak with someone that has actually done it successfully.

Level 1

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

9 Replies

Level 8

No experience, but just wanted to say hi, Dan! Good to see you back in the Workfront world.

Level 1

Hi, Adina, it's been awhile! Good to know you are still around. I hope all is going well for you these days. Thanks for saying "Hi!". 😉

Level 2

Hi Dan,

We recently installed the Jira Connector to Workfront. I did not do the Jira work, but would be happy to talk to you about the things we discovered during this process.

It works great, now I just need more users to use it :)

Level 1

Excellent! Thank you, Lori! It would be most helpful to get on a Zoom meeting if you don't mind. I'm located in Utah on Mountain time; what time zone are you in? When would work best for you? I'm really open this week but do have a couple of things I need to avoid on my calendar. How about if you give me 3 times that would work for you and I'll see which of those works for me?

Thanks again for responding! --Dan

Level 2

Dan, I'm in central time zone so I will let you do the conversions. Wednesday afternoon after 2pm or Thursday morning at 10am. Would work for me.

Level 1

Lori, I would then propose 3pm Central time Wednesday afternoon. Do you use Zoom? I can send you my email to invite me, or if you send me your email I will create a Zoom meeting invitation to send you. Just let me know how you want to do that. Thanks! --Dan

Level 2
That should work. Send me your email please. Thank you, Lori Carper

Employee

Just chiming in here that if you don't want to post your email addresses publicly, you can visit the individual's profile and send a direct message from there. If that's helpful at all!