Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How do I turn off the "Overdue Task" email notifications?

Level 3

I have turned off all notifications in the My Settings>Notifications tab but my agent is still receiving the overdue notices. Is it possible to turn these off?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi - two things.... did you look at Settings for the instance (Settings -> Email -> Notifications (not your settings)?

And if you have, have you also checked Automatic Reminders? To make sure those are not turned on.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi - two things.... did you look at Settings for the instance (Settings -> Email -> Notifications (not your settings)?

And if you have, have you also checked Automatic Reminders? To make sure those are not turned on.

Level 3

Hello,

Thanks! This was it. Good I know where to find it now.

Unfortunately it looks like this is "company" wide. I just have the one agent who doesn't want them. I'll have to make a rule in her outlook so she doesn't see them.

Thanks again for the response!

Level 7

Hi Sara,

Do you have the Automatic Reminders turned on in the Email notifications in the Setup area?

Also, individuals need to change their own notification settings in their user profile. So if that wasn't done, they'll still receive the emails.

Hope this helps,

Teale

Level 1

There's a whole new notifications section under Admin setup menu with toggles now. News to me. Found out by getting spammed with notifications at midnight, then found this thread which lead me to the new setting menu.