Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Contact for Optum Behavioral Health UX Team for liveandworkwell.com article content reviews

Level 1

Hi, all. I'm new to Workfront at the not-so "new" External Materials Review process. My team on Optum Behavioral Health is updating its educational content and we are uncertain about the process. Can anyone point me in the right direction for getting started? Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @stautin ! Welcome to the Workfront community - we're so glad to have you here! I have a main point of contact for your team at Optum - I'll send you a message with her name and email. She may have some ideas on how to get you going on the process! If there's anything we can help with along the way, don't hesitate to reach out!

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Community Advisor

This sounds like your company process, so not really the type of thing you would ask outside your company. Maybe check in with Michele Knapp? Looks like she was your workfront admin at one point?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michele-knapp-a160914/

Level 1

Sorry about that, Skye! Wasn't tracking this was a public forum! Appreciate your help.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @stautin ! Welcome to the Workfront community - we're so glad to have you here! I have a main point of contact for your team at Optum - I'll send you a message with her name and email. She may have some ideas on how to get you going on the process! If there's anything we can help with along the way, don't hesitate to reach out!

Level 4

Hi @stautin, I work at Optum as a WF administrator and would encourage you to actually go to an internal Optum SharePoint page, Workfront for Optum Marketing (sharepoint.com), and click "Contact Workfront Support" rather than reaching out to Michelle. @LeslieSpier and @skyehansen, you can use that SP page to direct anyone who's looking for support for the Optum instance rather than directing them to Michelle. She hasn't been an administrator for awhile now. Thanks!

Community Advisor

@MaryMc1 would love to hear more about how your user happened to get on this forum. If they are clicking on something IN workfront that leads them here, e.g. the help link, it's useful to know and give feedback to Workfront (as well as alert your fellow system admins) so that together we customers can surface this as a concern to Workfront, and maybe work to amend training to prevent this from happening as often. I will mention that there have been a number of users asking company-specific questions in this space, and it makes me curious about how they were directed here -- so any light you can shed would be very appreciated!! Thanks for your time.

Level 4

Hi @skyehansen, I connected with the user and they went to the Help>Connect with Peers area within Workfront and input the question there. It must automatically create a profile and question in Community. We don't direct our users to that option but it isn't something we have the ability to hide. Users are able to navigate to it on their own if they come upon it. Maybe that's part of the enhancement in the future is to allow administrators to hide that option to avoid company specific questions being put into this forum? Hope that helps! 

Mary 

Community Advisor

Super helpful for me, and fuels a continuing conversation I've had with our Workfront CSMs around this very topic. I am excited to be able to continue the conversation with this new information and hope @LeslieSpier can also carry this news back to the CSMs as a whole. So thank you for this!

By the way, it might not be helpful to you, but for us, we have specified a custom help site in the Setup area. It doesn't work as intended (it doesn't redirect that help link to our custom help site) -- however what it DOES do, is it removes the ability for our users to go to the experience league at all, by removing that link. 

Level 4

Hi @skyehansen 

That's good to know! We do encourage users to go to Experience League for tutorials and to search/explore in there as much as they would like to so I'm not sure we'd be able to do that. But I appreciate you letting me know about that option. Thanks and hope you have a great day/weekend!
Mary

Community Advisor

thank you! Yes, this is in line with my conversation with our workfront people -- I was able to use your comment to point out that there's room for improvement in the way they word that link and any following links, such that users don't assume that "peers" means "people in my company" 

I'll try and ping jon chen about it as well, just so he's aware.