Expand my Community achievements bar.

Community Profile is Gone

Level 8
Hi Community! I just logged in to read and catch up on some of the discussions and community activity and I noticed my profile is gone, including all of my contributions and historical data. (I had to re-join the global discussions to post this) Has this happened to anyone else and is there any chance of recovering my information? (I suppose I should submit a support ticket) Sydney Peterson Di v ersified Communications, Inc .
4 Replies

Level 8
Yes, this happened to me this morning and I have a case open to resolve it. My old profile still exists, I just can't log into it - it created a new one.

Level 8
Although I just noticed, if I reply via email to a thread, it uses my original account (since it has my photo on it). I just can't log in to respond.

Community Advisor
This happened to me and they deactivated the new (empty) account and then sent me a "Forgot Password" link. When I set the password to what it was before the same problem happened again days later so the 2nd time I set the password to something completely new and now everything is working. It didn't transfer over to the idea exchange / support side so I have two different password logins depending on the area. Monique Evans Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.

Level 10
Mine too - I've just requested to get my profile back. David Cornwell Pentana Solutions