Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Column showing original issue requestor

Level 7
I'm generating a project report and I want to display the person who made the original request before it was converted into a project. This is probably simple and obvious, but my mind is just serving up nothing. I think they sucked my brains out at hospital this week. Sorry for a noob question, but I'm putting up the white flag for now. :) -j John O'Sullivan GAF
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10
hey @John O'Sullivan ... I'm really not sure this is possible in a project report. Would you be able to go backwards instead? Create an issue report with a Resolving Project Name field (instead of creating a project report with issue submitter fields)? -skye

Level 7
For this report, regrettably no. I have done this before, using a Task Report which displays the resolved project. John O'Sullivan GAF

Level 3
John, Try this on your project report: 1. Create a new column and go into text mode 2. Copy and paste the following into the text mode box for that column: displayname=Column Name valueformat=HTML listdelimiter= textmode=true valueexpression={enteredBy}.{name} type=iterate listmethod=nested(resolvables).lists 3. replace Column Name with something like "Original Request Submitted by" or whatever you like Andrey Popov JLL

Level 10
oh poop. I'm so sorry. I really feel as though you might be out of luck with just the fields I see available in a project report (I skimmed through them a little bit). I'll definitely keep a look out for you though and revisit this post if I see anything fun. -skye

Level 7
Thanks for the help! Ultimately, I was hoping to avoid using a collection so I'd be able to sort and group by original requestor, but this is (at the least) very helpful for our account managers. -j John O'Sullivan GAF