Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Can't Save Email Notification Templates

Level 3

I'm trying to setup a few Reminder notifications with custom HTML email templates. I can get the notifications setup and assigned to that tasks, but when I try to create an email template, I cannot save it. I click the save button but nothing happens. Anybody else had this issue? Anybody have a fix?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Sharing the update I just received from support 

On Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 10:45 AM Customer Support <customersupport@workfront.com> wrote:

The fix for this issue is set to be released with our patch this week. By Thursday, you should be able to edit email templates again. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Mark, I'm in Chrome and I'm not experiencing this. Sounds weird to ask but have you cleared your cache in a while? Sometimes that solves things for me in WF that I wouldn't think are related to caching. If still not working I'd submit a WF support ticket. Try in another browser and see if working for you there too to see if it's browser specific.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Community Advisor

I actually have an open support ticket on this specific issue. The last update I received on 1/24/2023 was this, "We've worked up a fix for this issue and the fix is currently going through our QA process. That process typically takes a week or two, and once it passes QA, we will be able to release the fix. As soon as I have an official release date, I will let you know." 

So, this should be fixed soon 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Sharing the update I just received from support 

On Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 10:45 AM Customer Support <customersupport@workfront.com> wrote:

The fix for this issue is set to be released with our patch this week. By Thursday, you should be able to edit email templates again. 

Level 3

Thanks for the update. Glad I wasn't going crazy and someone else experienced it.

Level 3

Thank you!  I was just about to submit a ticket for this issue myself.