Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Agile team unable to add any new columns

Level 2
Hi guys. I'm working on setting up a request queue for a Team, they are used to working with Trello so having the issues come through as cards will be an easier transition for them. I have the column headings of NEW, IN PROGRESS and CLOSED. I wanted to add ON HOLD and BEING REVIEWED but can't seem to make that happen. The add columns button is greyed out. I have those status's available for issues and tasks for the group. Can't figure out where I have gone wrong. Any ideas? Thanks in advance Nikki Angel Burrows
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 4
Nikki, In order to use those status' for that team in the Agile view you will need to make those Status' system wide. Workfront currently does not allow Agile teams to use their own status based on the group. I hope that makes sense and helps. David
DAVID A. TAYLOR SVP, Managed Services Rego Consulting Email: "mailto:david.taylor@regoconsulting.com" david.taylor@regoconsulting.com Cell: 303-519-5238

Level 10
Are On Hold and Being Reviewed both available as a system status or only available to a specific group? I think the {agile} team statuses need to draw from system statuses, so my guess is that you have 3 system statuses? and everything else is a custom group status? -skye

Level 2
Good Morning Nikki, As David and Skye mentioned, you add statuses that can then be used as columns on your board by making them System Statuses. I've got different 3 different boards with different columns, plus we run "normal" statuses for the rest of the company without any confusion. Its a bit of hack, but here's how you can do it. For Agile Teams, the statuses need to be System Statuses that are Locked in order to create or modify the story board - not just for the specific team. AFTER HOURS: Create the System Statuses in Locked state Create Projects and/or Teams to use. Modify Project Agile View, and Scrum or Kanban storyboard to include the new statuses. Unlock associated System Statuses Hide associated Statuses from other groups besides the group you need it for. Test Let me know if you have any questions. John Albaugh

Level 10
Nice hack, John: that one's going in The Vault. Thanks for sharing! Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads