Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Our experts will be answering your questions starting TOMORROW at 8 AM PST!

How does your web design team intake feedback/markups?

Level 4

Our web design team uses Figma for web design and we use Workfront for project management.  We also have Workfront Proofs.  We're currently receiving markups via various channels, and we're looking to consolidate them into 1 tool.  I'd love to use Workfront Proofs for markups, but I don't know how to get this working.  When I put the Figma prototype link in the Workfront Proofs URL, all you get is an image of the Figma login screen.  It would be best to be able to receive markups on interactive Figma prototypes.  Any ideas?

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Did you specify that the URL you were entering is an interactive proof?

(see instructions on the documentation page:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/workfront/using/review-and-approve-work/proofing/create-p...

)

Level 4

thanks skye!  i was able to get an interactive proof of a figma prototype created, but i see 2 barriers to user adoption here:

1) it requires them to download an app

2) it is prompting users to log in to Figma.  not all of our reviewers have Figma logins.  when we send a prototype link directly (not as a proof), it allows them to view it without logging in.

any advice there?  or any other ideas for how you gather feedback from stakeholders for web projects?

Community Advisor

well... we already trained everyone to use the desktop app. And our stakeholders are not going to let lack of logins stop them from using the tool. I think my bigger concern is there's no ability to use the mobile interface to proof interactive proofs. So this is honestly my priority.

If you're concerned about the logins thing, I would probably say to submit an idea to the community for voting (we have a similar one on our side, because it does feel like the interactive proof app forces more authenticating than what would normally be needed -- it's just not a showstopper, more of a nice-to-have)