Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Has anyone used Fusion 2.0 to connect to SharePoint? If so, how are they using the connection?

Level 2

My company is interested in connecting WF and SP, more specifically, would like to have a ticking system on our SP page. Would the connection allow us to set up Requests that someone could put into SP and it be automatically put into a request queue in WF?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 2

When you click "New Scenario" - there is in connection Microsoft SharePoint Online. This connection gives you lots of options to create a scenario.

Level 2

Following up more on this. Does anyone know what it means by "List ID" when trying to configure Sharepoint modules? I don't see any documentation anywhere defining what a "List" is in Fusion. Right now I'm trying to reference an Excel file in the Sharepoint docs area of my Sharepoint site.

Level 2

Just like how WF uses ID's in the URL, SharePoint does the same thing. To see a list's ID (GUID), go into the list, select Settings> List Settings. In the URL you'll find the list ID - Example: ITG/ProjectManagement/Project%20Governance%20Wiki/InnotasSupport/_layouts/listedit.aspx?List=%7B27FC51A4-1311-47C6-B4D7-FC315E284F81%7D The bold text is the list ID for a list I have in SharePoint. We don't use SP online (365), but I believe that you can do what you're seeking to.