Expand my Community achievements bar.

Has anyone used Fusion 2.0 to connect to SharePoint? If so, how are they using the connection?

Level 2

My company is interested in connecting WF and SP, more specifically, would like to have a ticking system on our SP page. Would the connection allow us to set up Requests that someone could put into SP and it be automatically put into a request queue in WF?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 2

When you click "New Scenario" - there is in connection Microsoft SharePoint Online. This connection gives you lots of options to create a scenario.

Level 2

Following up more on this. Does anyone know what it means by "List ID" when trying to configure Sharepoint modules? I don't see any documentation anywhere defining what a "List" is in Fusion. Right now I'm trying to reference an Excel file in the Sharepoint docs area of my Sharepoint site.

Level 2

Just like how WF uses ID's in the URL, SharePoint does the same thing. To see a list's ID (GUID), go into the list, select Settings> List Settings. In the URL you'll find the list ID - Example: ITG/ProjectManagement/Project%20Governance%20Wiki/InnotasSupport/_layouts/listedit.aspx?List=%7B27FC51A4-1311-47C6-B4D7-FC315E284F81%7D The bold text is the list ID for a list I have in SharePoint. We don't use SP online (365), but I believe that you can do what you're seeking to.