• Most replies
  • Oldest First
Filter
  • All
  • Resolved
  • Unresolved
  • Zero replies

• 9/3/24
    This issue started Friday with modules connected to Airtable. I got an error message when I clicked into a module to edit it. I couldn't edit, and it said "Failed to load data" Then it has a red triangle below it that says "Not found!" OK, so I reauthorized the Airtable connection. Then I noticed it...

Views

Replies

• 9/3/24
    I keep getting this error when working in Fusion with any WF connectors. Some of my connections are working like Microsoft 365 email and others not working like any WF connectors and Microsoft Excel. Is anyone else having issues right now? 

Views

Replies

• 9/3/24
    I am trying to use Workfront Fusion to post an update on the Program level. The use case is when projects are created and added to the program, an automatic update will be posted on the Program to notify users that projects xyz are added. I don't see an 'statusUpdate' field to map from the drop-down...

Views

Replies

• 8/27/24
    I haven't had luck finding documentation on a couple of basic things. Examples provided on this site don't seem to address my specific use cases: 1) For a Switch() statement, where do I put the Else condition? I'd like the variable value to default to "n/a" if none of the cases are true in the below...

Views

Replies

• 8/27/24
    What is a good way to track each scenario's run count. I have been looking around for a good answer to this but I can't seem to find/think of one. The scenario report tab seems so lacking in information and the same goes for creating reports in WF in relation to Fusion. Any ideas or suggestions help...

Views

Replies

• 8/27/24
    I have a project that has 7 forms attached. The target form is not the top form, but say the 5 form in the stack.I have a Fusion Scenario Watch Event (Instant/Acid) set up to trigger when a project is updated with a specific categoryId.When I update the target form in the project, Fusion scenario do...

Views

Replies

• 8/21/24
    We're looking to explore in-depth integration with our new (non-Adobe) DAM and seeking a Fusion developer whose skills are far greater than my own.   Let me know if you'd like to discuss further.

Views

Replies

• 8/21/24
    Hi, does anyone have any examples of CASE() statements used in calculated fields on a custom form?I am trying to use the following and while it doesn't say there are any errors, it also doesn't pull back any data!I have 2 custom fields, one with a nested If statement and the other I am trying to set...

Views

Replies

• 8/20/24
    We are trying to move an existing Google Team Drive folder to a new location. It doesn't appear that this action is available in the Google Team Drive Connector. Is a custom API call to the Google Drive API using the HTTP -> Make a request module required? If so, I can work with our IT team to estab...

Views

Replies

• 8/16/24
    Hello, I'm having a hard time understanding the JIRA API Module for Custom API Calls. When configuring the "connection" for this Module, one of the things it asks you is the "Service URL"  and I'm really confused what this URL is since it calls it "Instance URL" ???? Is the instance and service URL ...

Views

Replies