Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Tracking and Rewarding good Workfront Usage Within Our Dept.

Level 2

We are trying to find a quantifiable way to reward WF users who keep their tasks up-to-date. 

But there are several challenges with this:

1. There is no real way to know from a report whose tasks are actually “up to date”. A person’s task could be “past due” but still accurate because that task is dependent upon someone else completing their task
  2. A person’s task could be at 50% and not be “up-to-date”, while another’s could be at 25% and that task is completely “up-to-date”
  3. There are several users who realistically never use WF, so they show as having “0” past-due tasks. It doesn't set a good precedent to reward those who almost never use WF over other regualr users.

Has anyone else been successful in solving a similar challenge?

Thank you.

2 Replies

Level 10

I would be interested in solutions to this problem as well.

Level 10

Hi @TimBa4,

I can offer a couple of suggestions:

• our UserWatch solution equips you with a set of informative Workfront based reports on a centralized dashboard which you can use to monitor usage and encourage adoption in an easy, transparent, and fun manner
  • our The Scoop solution includes charts by Project and User of user-entered Notes within the past 1, 2, 4, 8, 24, and 48 hours; the past 7 weeks; and a filterable version of the entire history, with heat themed color-codes: from Hot Pink if entered within the last hour to Icy White if more than a week old

Regards,

Doug