Expand my Community achievements bar.

Tracking and Rewarding good Workfront Usage Within Our Dept.

Level 2

We are trying to find a quantifiable way to reward WF users who keep their tasks up-to-date. 

But there are several challenges with this:

1. There is no real way to know from a report whose tasks are actually “up to date”. A person’s task could be “past due” but still accurate because that task is dependent upon someone else completing their task
  2. A person’s task could be at 50% and not be “up-to-date”, while another’s could be at 25% and that task is completely “up-to-date”
  3. There are several users who realistically never use WF, so they show as having “0” past-due tasks. It doesn't set a good precedent to reward those who almost never use WF over other regualr users.

Has anyone else been successful in solving a similar challenge?

Thank you.

2 Replies

Level 10

I would be interested in solutions to this problem as well.

Level 10

Hi @TimBa4,

I can offer a couple of suggestions:

• our UserWatch solution equips you with a set of informative Workfront based reports on a centralized dashboard which you can use to monitor usage and encourage adoption in an easy, transparent, and fun manner
  • our The Scoop solution includes charts by Project and User of user-entered Notes within the past 1, 2, 4, 8, 24, and 48 hours; the past 7 weeks; and a filterable version of the entire history, with heat themed color-codes: from Hot Pink if entered within the last hour to Icy White if more than a week old

Regards,

Doug