Expand my Community achievements bar.

System Admin Essentials: Using Workfront for Training & Enablement (Nov 15, 2023)

Employee

Anyone who has started a new job knows how overwhelming it feels learning new systems, processes, documentation, teammates, etc. That’s why a number of Workfront customers use Workfront to manage their employee training and enablement.

Join us on November 15, 2023, where Kurt Jones (@KurtJo1), Vice President, Marketing Delivery Lead and Workfront Admin at JPMorgan Chase, Kimberley Trask (@KimberleyTrask), Workfront Strategy Consultant at IBM, and Cynthia Boon (@CynthiaBoon ), Customer Success Manager at Adobe Workfront, will share their experience in using Workfront for training.

Together they’ll share:

• Tips for creating training paths for different roles or maturity levels
  • Ideas for organizing your training materials and enablement projects
  • How using Workfront during onboarding gets users more comfortable using Workfront long-term
  • Examples of different approaches, since training isn’t a one-size-fits-all
  • And more

----------

UPDATE: This session is now available on-demand. You can access the recording here and a copy of the slides is attached. Thanks for all who joined us!

WF_ON24_LandingPage_AdminEssentials_Gray_2023.png

7 Replies

Employee

Quick bump on this thread to remind you that this webinar is TODAY! If you are unable to join, feel free to still register and we'll send you the recording after. We'll use this thread to continue the conversation and answer any additional questions. Looking forward to seeing you! 

Level 10

Good webinar.  Thanks for the tips.  Love the Jumpseat idea.

Level 4

Great session as always; always learning something.

Community Advisor

Hi there, I attended today and received the recording link - thanks! Will the recording become more widely available? I wanted my manager to view a portion of the recording but she's unable to access it when I sent her the recording link.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Employee

So glad you were able to attend! You can share this link with your manager: https://webinars.on24.com/adobe_workfront/AdminEssentialsTraining?partnerref=exl - the link you received in the follow-up email is unique to your email address. She will just have to register to see the on-demand presentation. Let me know if you/she have any trouble! 

Employee Advisor

For those who were interested in other customer's Training & Enablement project templates, one customer, @PaulaKo , shared hers in THIS THREAD. Be sure to check it out and continue adding others if you have one to share!