Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Event Follow-Up] Building the Content Supply Chain with Workfront, Creative Cloud, and AEM

Employee Advisor

Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 1.22.27 PM.png

First and foremost, thank you Heather Adkins @hkadkins and Yaswanth Vanukuri @yvanukuri03 for taking time this afternoon to share the City National Bank story! And for everyone who joined, I hope you left feeling inspired to integrate and automate some of your processes moving forward.

As promised, I’ve included a link to the recording and a PDF of the slide deck below along with some highlights and resources from Experience League: 

Additional Resources/Highlights 

• Key objectives focused on reducing manual work, minimizing duplication, increasing asset reuse, and improving efficiency. 
  • Challenges included modifying requirements during implementation, connector integration issues, and underestimating planning, resources and change management needs. 
  • Be sure you have a team of people committed for a dedicated amount of time! Look for a team champion to help with supporting these efforts.
  • Benefits included saving over 1,500 hours annually, reducing audit time from weeks to hours, and improving time to market. 
  • Learn more - Adobe Workfront plugin for Creative Cloud applications 
  • Overview of Adobe Experience Manager Assets integrations 

Be sure to check out and register for future Customer Success events. There’s a handful coming up later this month and into July, so we hope to see you there! 

0 Replies