Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Event Follow-up] Workfront Skill Exchange: August 15, 2024 - Follow-up Discussion Threads

Employee

Did you attend the Workfront Skill Exchange on August 15, 2024? Whether you attended live or plan to watch the on-demand recordings, you may find you have questions for our speakers after the event day. 

We’ve created discussion posts for each of the sessions and encourage you to leave your questions in the appropriate thread to chat with our presenters directly. Don’t be shy! These folks have been in your shoes and are here to share their experience, so you don’t have to learn things the hard way!

Here is a handy list of all the sessions and speakers:

LEARN TRACK

GROW TRACK

On-Demand Viewing - If you missed this event, or want to go back and rewatch any presentations, you can find all of the on-demand recordings here. Use the links in the left navigation to browse between sessions.

6 Replies

Level 6

Any chance of having a thread for the keynote?  There were a ton a questions coming from that.

Employee

@KristenS_WF Great suggestion! I've just created a thread for the Workfront keynote. I've updated this post to include the link. You can find it here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/workfront-discussions/event-follow-up-skill-exchang... 

Level 4

Where do I find the video link for this?

Employee

@Lawson02 If you registered for the Skill Exchange in advance, you will receive a follow-up email in the next week with a link to the on-demand session recordings. If you did not register for the event, have no fear, we'll be posting all the videos on Experience League in the next month. We’ll update this post when they're ready!

Level 3

I was looking forward to the recordings because I was on vacation during the skills exchange. Any update on when the recordings will be available?

Employee

Good news! The on-demand recordings are ready! You can find all of the on-demand recordings here. Use the links in the left navigation to browse between sessions.