Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Event Follow-up] Skill Exchange Aug ‘24: From Chaos to Clarity: Level Up Your Data Quality

Employee

If you have a follow-up question from the Skill Exchange session From Chaos to Clarity: Level Up Your Data Quality with Jen Desmond (@JenDesmond) and Matt Mitchell (@mattmitchell) from Adobe that originally aired on August 15, 2024, you’re in the right place!  

Leave your comment below and our speakers will do their best to reply. And if you see a question below that you know the answer to, don’t be shy! We’d love for you to answer from your own experience and perspective.  

Have questions about another Skill Exchange session? You can see the full list of discussion threads here. 

On-Demand Viewing - This session is now available on-demand, you can find the recording here. (Tip: Use the links in the left navigation to watch other Skill Exchange sessions!) 

2 Replies

Level 3

I registered for the skills exchange and could not attend. I have not seen the follow up email with the recordings. Any update on when that will be sent?

Employee

Hi @monicadibo - Took us a bit to get all the on-demand files published, so the email is going out today! In the meantime, this session is now available on-demand here on Experience League. You can find the recording here.