Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Event Follow-up] Skill Exchange Aug ‘24: Home Sweet Home: Tailoring Workfront Home Pages 101

Employee

If you have a follow-up question from the Skill Exchange session Home Sweet Home: Tailoring Workfront Home Pages 101 with Jeremy Flores (@jerflo) from Adobe that originally aired on August 15, 2024, you’re in the right place!  

Leave your comment below and our speakers will do their best to reply. And if you see a question below that you know the answer to, don’t be shy! We’d love for you to answer from your own experience and perspective.  

Have questions about another Skill Exchange session? You can see the full list of discussion threads here. 

On-Demand Viewing - This session is now available on-demand, you can find the recording here. (Tip: Use the links in the left navigation to watch other Skill Exchange sessions!) 

5 Replies

Level 9

Thank you for all the latest updates that are coming up with new home in today's presentation. I am curious to know when documentation will be made available in experience league for the new streamlined experience coming soon? 

Employee

Thank you for joining, @Kiersten_K!  Documentation is still in progress, but I'll be sure to let you know once it's available. In the meantime, you can check out the Future of Workfront recording for a sneak peek at the 22:30 mark: https://business.adobe.com/summit/2024/sessions/the-future-of-adobe-workfront-s302.html

Employee

Great presentation from @jerflo !
Just one feedback; the QR codes didn't work (subscription expired).
To avoid/mitigate this in future, I can recommend to add a URL (e.g. short URL) underneath the QR codes.